Assistant Vice President of Partner Services
Brenda brings over 23 years of claims experience across multiple disciplines from her previous experience managing residential and commercial daily, CAT and flood claims.She is tasked with the ongoing management of multiple major national accounts and focuses on recruiting, training and retaining the best adjuster talent available to meet the unique needs of each Eberl client. Brenda was awarded a Certificate of Appreciation by the Florida Department of Insurance in 2005 and earned the U.S. Adjusting Services Award of Excellence in 2018.
What inspires you most?
Faith. The ability to have faith when times are hard. Faith that right will win. Faith that the sun will rise and shine and life will move on even when it doesn’t seem like it.
- Studied Business Administration – Tarrant County College Fort Worth, TX
- AIS, AINS, AIC and AIC-M Designations – The Institutes
- Currently hold 23 adjuster licenses in the U.S.
- Spending time with family
- Country music
- Restoring and remodeling household items