Vice President of Claims Operations
Allen Gentry began his career in 1998 as a CAT Adjuster apprentice for a major CAT independent adjusting firm. He progressed through the ranks over a seven-year time frame into a management role before helping to found US Adjusting Services in 2005, where he helped build the company from the ground up. Prior to the acquisition by Eberl, Allen served as President of US Adjusting and brings a wealth of experience and industry knowledge to the team.
Wait! There's More...
What inspires you most?
Enjoying time hiking and exploring the outdoors with my wife and son.
- Twenty-two years claims handling and management experience
- ME NR Adjuster
- NV NR Independent Adjuster
- CA R Independent Adjuster
- WA NR Independent Adjuster
- DE NR Adjuster
- AL NR Adjuster
- MS NR Independent Adjuster
- ID NR Independent Adjuster
- IN NR Adjuster
- KY NR Adjuster
- OK NR Insurance Adjuster
- OR NR Adjuster
- UT NR Independent Adjuster
- LA NR Claims Adjuster
- CT NR Casualty Claims Adjuster
- TX NR Adjuster – All Lines
- Florida – Non resident license
- NM -Resident Adjuster
- Book- Frank Herbert’s “Dune.”
- Book- Frank Herbert’s “Dune Messiah.”
- Book- Frank Herbert’s “Children of Dune.”
- Book- Larry McMurtry’s “The Last Picture Show.”