EBERL’S SERVICE PROVIDER NETWORK
No sign-up fees. No commitment. No risk.
Work with Eberl's wide-network of insurance partners by helping us build a network of contractors and suppliers
Eberl makes receiving jobs easier than ever before.
Eberl is a leading provider of claims management services with a portfolio of insurance partners including some of the nation's top 10 carriers. What does this mean for Eberl's Service Provider Network? Qualified jobs, expedited payment, unparralled support, and more.
Partner with Eberl & Let’s Grow Together
Apply today to join the network.
No cost to join, no annual fees.
About Eberl’s Service Provider Network
Is there a cost to apply?
Nope! No cost to apply. No annual fees. Minimal fees associated with credentialing through ProfileGorilla may be required.
Do I get exclusive assignments?
Yes. Your assignments will be based on the breadth of services you offer. The more capabilities and certifications you have, the more assignments you could be eligible to receive.
If certain services are needed on the claim that you do not offer, you may need to work with other service experts that we’ll assign for other parts of the project.
How many assignments will I get and when?
Since the nature of claim filings in any market area is unpredictable, the volume and timing you’ll see will depend on your location, weather, seasonality, your performance ranking and many other influencing factors.
What is required to join Eberl's Service Provider Network?
For interior restoration & reconstruction, water, fire & smoke, mold, biohazard, emergency board up and tarping, tree removal, pack-outs, add comma and contents cleaning:
- Appropriate licensing per local regulations
- IICRC certifications that apply to the mitigation services you provide, plus the standard types of specialty equipment typically required for each service
- For credentialing, we use Profile Gorilla, so you’ll need a ProfileGorilla PreQual+ account https://prequal.profilegorilla.com/contractors/
- Background checks for your personnel (also available through ProfileGorilla)
- An insurance COI naming Eberl as additional insured with the set of minimum coverages required by our various carriers. (ProfileGorilla will guide you through these minimums by carrier)
- Proficiency with one or both of the most common estimating software systems, Xactimate and/or CoreLogic/Symbility