Divisional Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
With broad experience that encompasses – technology consulting, strategic planning, financial management, solution delivery, analytics, process simplification, and enterprise architecture, Eberl’s Divisional Chief Technology Officer, Tudor Moscalu, drives technology innovation at Eberl. Tudor maintains a laser focus on building high-performance teams and technology capabilities that strategically align with business goals and objectives.
What inspires you most?
I enjoy building and running high-performance teams that deliver business-informed, tech-enabled solutions to our adjusters, customers, and back-office staff. That being said, I continue to be inspired by the impact our people, technology, and processes have on the lives of those impacted by disasters across the US.
- University of Virginia – BS in Systems Engineering
- University of Virginia – BA in Economics
- University of South Carolina – Master of Business Administration
- University of South Carolina – Business Analytics Certificate
- The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
- The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- Truman by David McCullough
- Titan by Ron Chernow
- The Big Store by Donald Katz